Hello friends, hope you are all safe and well. Today I am sharing with you the recipe of roti noodles, which is made from leftover chapati. Hope you will like it.
What are Roti Noodles?
Roti noodles are made from bread which is made in the manner of noodles. Bread noodles are made from leftover bread, which is leftover from our lunch or dinner So that the bread is finished and a snack is also made.
As we all know that when food is cooked in the house, 2-3 roti are left. And later nobody likes to eat them. So today I have brought for you a snack made of the same bread. By which all your rotis will also be finished and you will be able to enjoy that snack in snack time.
Don’t your children also want to eat bread?
If yes, then this recipe is only for you, this recipe is very good for children because we all know that children do not like to eat bread. You wonder how to feed children bread now.
You can make these noodles for your children which is healthy as well as easy.
With this recipe, your children will also eat bread, and their stubbornness will also be fulfilled.
Can it be served in front of guests?
Yes, it can be served because at that time it comes in your mind, what to make? Do you feel the same? So from today, you will not have to think because you can serve this snack in front of the guests. For this, you do not need to do any preparation beforehand, as it is a very quick snack that is made in a short period of time.
Checkout our easy Gobi Masala Recipe hope you like it.
For this recipe, all you need is some leftover chapati and some basic ingredients and vegetables.
You just have to roll the chapatis and cut them into the rings. And fry them with basic spices and vegetables. It is made in the same way that you make noodles.
Hope you all will love this recipe and if you love it then please rate this recipe and share your feedback. Here is the recipe…
Leftover Roti Noodles
- 4 Leftover Chapati
- 1/2 cup Chopped Cabbage
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Capsicum (Slice cut)
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 cup Chopped onion
- 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Coriander leaves (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tsp Szechwan Sauce (optional)
- Roll the chapati and cut them into rings.
- In a heavy Kadai or pan heat some oil.
- Add chopped onion and cook it for a minute. Add garlic, green chili, and ginger and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add cabbage, capsicum, and mix it.
- Add salt and cook it until it becomes slightly softened.
- Add chapati noodles and mix them.
- Now add soy sauce, red chili sauce, vinegar, and some black pepper powder, and mix all together. You can also add paneer and soybean.
- You can also add some Szechwan sauce it is totally optional.
- Cook it for 1-2 minutes and turn off the gas.
- Roti noodles are ready, serve them with tomato ketchup and chili sauce.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander leaves and enjoy.
If you loved this recipe? Subscribe to Veg Foodiee so you’ll never miss a recipe! Follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook for more such yummy recipes.
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo with the hashtag #veg_foodiee_ I’d love to see what you cook!