Hello all, Hope you all are doing well and safe, Today I will tell you the easiest recipe for kadai paneer.
About Kadai Paneer?
Kadai Paneer is a traditional Dish of Indian food. This dish is very easy to make and it takes only some basic spices and vegetables. The taste of Kadai Paneer is very Delicious. Everyone likes the taste of Kadhai Paneer. It does not take much time to make.
Kadai Paneer is one of the best and aromatic curries that is prepared in most Dhaba’s in India. It is a very popular north Indian Paneer curry dish, simple to make and very yummy to eat. Everyone makes Kadai Paneer in their own style. For this recipe most importantly all you need is some Basic Spices and Some Cubes of Cheese. As a result, this is the easiest recipe for Paneer Curry Lovers.
Are you a paneer lover?
If you are a paneer lover then this Kadai paneer recipe is for you because it has an awesome taste of paneer with some vegetables.
Time saver Dish!
Yes, we can say it because for this just have to cut the paneer and veggies and fry them with onion and tomatoes.
Very easy to make in dinner or lunch.
For this recipe, Indian spices are roasted in ghee and made with paneer, onion, capsicum, tomatoes, it is served with roti and naan, naan looks more delicious with this. This dish is made at all weddings because every people loves this dish so much.
Serve Kadai Paneer with any Indian bread!
You can eat kadhai paneer with naan, roti and paratha. Some people like to eat it with puri and rice too. If you like to eat it with rice, then you have to make kadhai paneer in a little liquid form.
Make it colorful for kids!
You can make it colorful by using colorful capsicum in it. You can make beetroot puri or colorful puri to serve with it so that your children can eat it easily. Checkout a Colorful Idli Recipe for kids.
Here is the recipe…
Kadai Paneer Recipe | Restaurant Style Kadai Paneer
For making Kadhai Masala
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 dried red chilies
- 2 green cardamom
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 cloves
For Making Kadhai Paneer
- 300 gm Paneer (cut into small cubes)
- 2 Capsicum (cubes)
- 2 large onions (sliced cut)
- Garlic (optional)
- 4 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Green Chili Paste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili
- 1tsp Sugar
- Water (as required)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Salt ( to taste)
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- ginger julienne
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 Cup Thick Curd
- 1tbsp Kasuri Methi
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 4 tbsp Oil / Ghee
- Freshly chopped coriander
For Kadhai Masala
- Heat a pan and add all the spices and dry roast for 2-3 minutes until fragrant on a normal flame.
- Turn off the gas and keep it aside for cool down.
- Shift it to a mixer jar and grind them into a fine powder.
- You can store this masala in an airtight container and use it in every curry.
For making Kadhai Paneer
- In a large kadhai or a pan, heat some oil or ghee on medium heat.
- Add sliced onion and cook until it softened. add ginger and green chili paste and cook it for 1 minute.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook them until they become really soft.
- Add 2-3 tbsp kadhai masala (which we prepared), Kashmiri red chili, turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala powder, and add some ginger julienne cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add curd, cream, salt, and sugar and mix it well. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add-in, paneer, bell papers (capsicum ) and mix it all together. Cover it with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium heat until capsicum is become slightly softened.
- Add crush Kasuri methi on top and add chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- Garnish it with some coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
- Serve it with your favorite Indian bread and Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe? Subscribe to Veg Foodiee so you’ll never miss a recipe! Follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook for more such yummy recipes.
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo with the hashtag #veg_foodiee_
I’d love to see what you cook!