About Gobi Pakora:
Hello friends, today I have brought you an easy and delicious recipe which is Gobi Pakora. Hearing the name, make it quickly in the mouth. Do not forget to tell me how was the gobi pakora recipe.
When it rains, the first thing that comes to mind is make tea and pakodi. Whether the pakodi is of potato or the cauliflower in the rainy season, eating gives a different fun.
Serve it as a Side Dish!
You can also serve cauliflower pakoras as a side dish and whenever the guest comes to your house, you can survey this pakora in front of them.
Cauliflower Pakora is a very quick snack and breakfast that you can make whenever you feel like it.
Ingredients are always available in your kitchen!
In this recipe, I have not used much spices and things, the ingredients which are always available in the kitchen are made from the same things. You do not have to use much material to make it.
It is very easy to make cauliflower pakoras, for this, just break the cabbage into small pieces and wash them well in water and boil them in a little water for 3-4 minutes. Now in a bowl, add a little gram of flour, salt, red chili, and all the spices, add a little water and make a thick mixture and dip the cauliflower in it and fry it in the oil till it turns golden.
Cauliflower Pakora is very tasty with green coriander chutney and tea. And in the rainy season, it looks even more delicious. Nowadays, cabbage is available for 12 months, otherwise earlier cabbage used to come only in winter, so now you can make cabbage pakora anytime. When I make gobhi pakora my whole family loves it. It is a quick and easy snack to complete your hunger and craving.
So let’s make cauliflower fritters and if you like chilli pakoras then you can also see the recipe of chilli pakoras hope you will like it.
Here is the recipe.
- 1 bunch Cauliflower
- 1 cup Gram flour
- 1/2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Water as required
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and wash them well.in a pan boil some water and boil then boil the cauliflower for 3-5 minutes.remove the cauliflower from water and drain them properly and keep them aside for cool down.
- In a bowl add some gram flour and add red chili powder, salt to taste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala powder. Add some water and make a thick consistency mixture with the required water.
- Now add cauliflower in this batter and coat the mixture well on cauliflower.
- In a pan heat some oil and fry the cauliflower until becomes golden brown. Remove them on a tissue paper and serve it with green coriander chutney and, ENJOY!
Did you like this recipe? Subscribe to Veg Foodiee so you’ll never miss a recipe! Follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook for more such yummy recipes.
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo with the hashtag #veg_foodiee_
I’d love to see what you cook!